Acute Hyper Acidity Remedy
Appox. 2 hours after having lunch acidity start & acid start coming till mouth more
May pls be tried homoeo medicine Acidum Sulphuricum 30(Liquid), 3-4 drops 4 times by adding 1/2 cup water. there is no restriction of 20 minutes before and after eating, may be taken immediately after eating. more
Eat a spoon of avala/amala churn with a half cup of cold milk immediately after lunch and dinner before drinking water. Do not drink water atleast 20 to 30 minutes after taking the avala churn. You will notice the result from day one more
Thanks for sharing your health issue but you haven't provided your age, profession, dietary habits, life style, boeel habits and duration of illness. It seems that you are suffering from chronic digestive disorders where your stomach is producing excessive acid to cause acid reflux. I would suggest the following Herbal meweficines for your present state of sufferings to bring best possible results:
1. Liv.52 (By Himalaya) - One tablet twice a day after meal as a daily health tonic for liver. Being an ultimate liver tonic, it keeps the liver healthy, maintains good appetite, promotes digestion and protects liver from damage. A well functioning liver helps to convert fat soluble chemicals into water soluble chemicals to excrete them easily from the body via watery fluids in the form of bile and urine. Brain and liver are estrogen receptors. and liver is the principal organ to remove these hormones. A strong and healthy liver helps to eliminate contaminants, pollutants, insecticides, pesticides, food additives and balances hormonal changes in the body from time to time. Liv.52 is a clinically researched herbal formula which supports normal liver function and also supports the liver when challenged by toxins in food, water and air. It also supports healthy liver enzyme levels in their normal range. The liver is the largest internal organ and it is important that it is functioning on a normal level while performing multiple functions. Liv.52 has enormous health benefits for everyone and it supports liver cell regeneration, healthy liver enzyme levels and acts as a daily super food for the liver. It is clinically proven to preserve normal hematological and biochemical safety parameters within the liver and to preserve the structure and function of liver cells. It arrests the accumulation of fat in the liver cells and prevents further liver damage. One of the primary ways in which the body expels toxins is through the liver. The liver constantly detoxifies and cleanses the body by filtering the blood of impurities that enter through the digestive tract, skin or respiratory system and when the liver gets overworked due to stress and exposure to toxins, the entire system gets upset and health is compromised. As liver is the organ responsible for bile production, another form of detoxification that is metabolically necessary for breakdown and assimilation of proteins and fats, it is important that the liver be well maintained. The liver is the construction house of thousands of enzyme systems responsible for performing every activity in the body. A healthy liver is vital for proper functioning of eyes, brain, heart, gonads, joints and kidneys. Liv.52 brings expected results in a relatively short period of time and can be used safely by everyone on a daily basis for several months.
2. Triphala (By Himalaya) - Two tablets daily with warm water after dinner to treat indigestion, acidity, gastric trouble, constipation and host of stomach complications by correcting colon, lungs, liver and spleen function to improve metabolism and regularize bowel movements. Being a natural laxative and purgative, it scraps toxins from the tissues and helps to remove accumulated and congested gases from the gastrointestinal tract thus helping in natural internal cleansing. Triphala promotes healthy digestion and absorption. It is a unique herbal preparation that helps to balance Vata, Pitta and Kapha in the body. It eliminates parasites and helps to treat piles, fissures and haemorrhoids.
3. Kamdudha Ras "Moti Yukta" (Baidyanath/Dabur) - One tablet twice a day after meal to treat hyperacidity, gases, heart burn, acid reflux and stomach ulcers.
You will need to take the above herbal medicines for several months with utmost patience to achieve long lasting benefits since natural products have holistic healing qualities on the body and take extra time for absorption and producing satisfactory results.
1. Drink half liter warm water first thing in the morning before hoing to toilet for evacuation. Gradually increase the water intake to reach up to one liter daily. The habit of drinking water in the morning after getting up from the bed helps to bring satisfactory bowel movements and treats host of stomach disorders.
2. Eat oats with cow's milk twice a week at breakfast time by adding few small cut pieces of dried fruits, jaggery or honey for better taste and to nourish the body. Avoid consuming sugar completely since sugar is considered as white poison and its consumption is one of the greatest factors for various health issues today. Use jaggery or honey to replace sugar.
4. Eat sprouted moong beans twice a week at breakfast time. Moong beans are rich source of protein contain adequate nutrients, enzymes, fiber and get easily digested and absorbed in the body to provide instant energy. Since Moong sprouts are low in calories, obese people should regularly use Moong sprouts in their diet as it helps to fill stomach and reduce the feeling of hunger.
5. Eat carrot, cucumber and radish in salad. Sprinkle black pepper powder and black salt (kala namak) or rock mineral salt (sendha namak) on cut pieces of salad for better taste and to improve digestion.
6. Eat good amount of seasonal sweet fruits after meal or in between the meals to receive extra fiber for the body. Sprinkle black pepper powder and black salt or rock mineral salt on cut pieces of fruits for better taste and to improve digestion. Eating banana on a regular basis will help to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke. Eating apple fruit regularly stops stone formation in kidneys and gallbladder and if the stones are already formed, they will get dissolved and find their way out. Apple fruit helps to cleanse kidneys and gallbladder stones effectively.
7. Drink sweet fruit juices in between the meals to energize your body. Drinking apple juice regularly stops stone formation in kidneys and gallbladder and if the stones are already formed, they will get dissolved and find their way out. Apple juice helps to cleanse kidneys and gallbladder stones effectively.
8. Eat raisins and dates daily to receive iron for the body. Also, eat other dried fruits moderately to energize your body.
9. In case of excessive body heat, burning urination and burning sensation in palms and feet during hot and humid weather or due to other health reasons, drink barley boiled water several times daily. You will need two tablespoon barley grains to be boiled in a one liter of water and hence take sufficient barley grains to boil them in sufficient water as per your daily need of drinking water. Boiled barley water is also effective in treating urinary tract infections and flushing out kidneys and gallbladder stones. You can add lemon juice and jaggery to make the boiled barley water delicious. Soak barley grains in water and crush them before boiling. It also works as an excellent substitute to aerated cold drinks to quench your thirst. Boiled barley water helps to reduce the heat content in the body. Barley boiled water being a perfect cooling agent, it helps to reduce burning sensation in the stomach. It also prevents urine from stinking. Regular consumption of barley boiled water cleanses your kidneys and keeps them free from toxins. The fiber that comes from barley boiled water lowers cholesterol and hence it is most suitable for all fitness freaks. The insoluble fiber is also known to help prevent formation of gallbladder stones. Barley boiled water also cuts the risk of Type 2 diabetes. The antioxidant in barley prevents cancerous growth. Consume barley boiled water every day for better digestion and treating constipation and nausea. Regular consumption of barley boiled water has shown to help weight loss too. With its many health benefits, barley boiled water is definitely the best health beverage. The next time you reach for a bottle of aerated cold drink, you know what is healthier. Barley is a rich source of Phosphorous that is required for cell production and repair in the body. It contains a good amount of Copper and is therefore beneficial to people suffering from arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. Ancient civilizations believed that barley boiled water was a good remedy for improving complexion and reducing the aging signs. Barley is a rich source of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and vitamin E. Barley is also a good source of minerals like Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Selenium and Zinc. There are a number of nutritional benefits of drinking barley boiled water that helps treat and prevent variety of diseases and disorders. Drinking barley boiled water on regular basis helps to treat acidity, gastric trouble and prevents forming of stomach ulcers.
10. To treat acidity and gastric disorders, take equal quantity of coriander (dhaniya), cumin (jeera) and fennel (saunf) in seed form to measure one tea spoon. Boil them in a glass of water until it is reduced to half. Strain and drink twice a day after meal to treat acidity, gases and indigestion. The decoction of coriander, cumin and fennel in equal quantity is useful in relieving acidity and abdominal cramps due to flatulence. Cumin helps to stimulate liver to secrete more bile thus leading to improve appetite and healthy digestion. Cumin also helps to promote heart health, controls blood pressure, treats hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) and sleep disorders.
11. Make a habit of chewing cloves, green cardamom or fennel seeds after meal to improve digestion.
You will need to change your dietary habits and life style by avoiding non-vegetarian, oily, spicy and junk food, wheat products, pickles, chocolates, ice creams, sweets, tea, coffee, alcohol beverages, tobacco products and aerated cold drinks, as these stuffs are not good for health and accumulate toxins in the body to cause illness. Avoid taking milk products but fresh and sweet buttermilk is recommended. Take good amount of vegetables, salad, fruits, dried fruits and fruit juices every day to energize your body. Eat pulses and dried beans moderately to keep your body weight under control. Avoid eating sugar and soybean products. To replace sugar, jaggery or honey should be used. In place of wheat products, eat multigrain flour consisting of Jowar, Bajra and Nachni for good health. Gluten in wheat is the main cause of many stomach related problems today. Exercise regularly or else you can adopt a habit of going for brisk walk daily. Drink sufficient water every day to flush out toxins from the body. Take proper eight hour sleep daily. Urinate before and after meal to prevent diabetes. Drink a glass of water after urination. Brush your teeth before going to bed at night to keep them healthy, strong and disease free. Avoid stress and face the discomfort with utmost patience. Treat your constipation in the first place to bring regular bowel movements. Listen and enjoy soft music to sooth your body and mind as music is always good for health. You should avoid anger, hatred and adopt a habit to forgive all. Praying God will bring peace and courage to fight the illness since prayers have more powers than medicines. Make a habit of donating money, food and clothes to poor and needy people. Accept everything calmly and make a promise to do well and to be of some help to others after recovering from your present sufferings.
Please get an examination of your stomach done to rule out the cause of Gastoesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and Hiatal Hernia.
Take care and stay healthy!
Kunwar Singh more