You have to be 58 years old to claim pension and if you want earlier age there is some cut off and the pension amount is very less. It is very difficult to get the same. I have been trying to get my Pension amount for the last one year but every time they return the papers with new requirement. The website has forms but no clear insturctions for completing the form and leading to many returns. I have also been little slow in responding after every return due to my own preoccupation but intend to take it up with the commissioner or with consumer forum because the issue is handled very badly. more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
New rules have come for PF claims, Pan Number is compulsory,Form 15H for the individual who is of age 60years or more or Form 15G has to be submitted, affidavit of Non Employment on Rs.20 Bond Paper (Franking) with notary attestation, cancel cheque more  
there is Reduced Pension available to EPS subscribers . They can draw early pension (on completion of 50 years - reduction 4% every year) there after no reversion to 100% pension on completion of 58 years. Please check up your basic details such as Date of Birth, Father's name, date of Joining from concerned PF office. Forms are available for free from PF offices or you can download it from (form 10D) more  
I was with M/S Aero pharma during 2005 my employer has not refunded my PF so far and he is not responding to my enquaries what should I do To claim my PF Ammount more  
I had recently received pension hence can certainly help you . You need to provide them joint photograph of yourself and spouse (4 number), pan copy, bank blank cheque ( the bank must be in the name of your self and your spouse name). Form 10c must be filled with proper signatures I think you need to sign at 4 places.
No need to put advance receipt you can sign in the space meant for stamp, no need to put finger prints. If you need more help please feel free to call 9873985131. more  
Dear Mr Mudbhatkal, Download Advance Reciept Forms also along with Form-10D and Form-19C from site. Fill it and submit through Employer along with Copy of Bank Pass Book or Cancel Cheque, three PP photos and Joint PP Photo of your spouse. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Change in pension withdrawal rules coming

      Soon, the EPFO will allow withdrawal of pension contribution only after 2 years of exiting from your previous job. Right now, pension sum can be withdrawn after 2 months of leaving a job.

      By Satvik Singh
    • EPF policies are disincentivising honest tax payer

      PF tax rules change from April. Employee contributions to PF above ₹ 2.5 lakh p.a. will be taxed.. So anyone who earns more than ₹20.83 lakhs p.a. will attract interest on EPF contribut...

      By Satvik Singh
    • How to access my forgotten FF Account

      I don't know my PF account number. I know my PAN and don't have any info about my OF account. How do I get my money from that account?

      By Ashish Patel
    • Proposal to tax PF contribution over a certain limit is retrograde

      The 2021-22 Budget is notable for not imposing fresh taxes, but for one clause lurking in its fineprint. This is the plan to withdraw the tax exemption on the interest income earned by employees&rs...

      By Satvik Singh
    • EPF interest payout

      did anyone receive interest of EPF for the year 2019/2020 in EPF passbook . Last heard it was supposed to be credited by 31st Dec 2021

      By Prasanna Pandapkp
    • PF TDS Deduction

      Hello there. Is it true that if the PF account is settled within 5 years, then TDS gets deducted from it? I had settled my PF account within (I suppose) 5 years mentioning that I am going abroad an...

      By Suhail Sayed
    • Good news on EPFO front

      EPFO to give interest rate of 8.5% to its subscribers for 2019-20 at one go. Proposal pending before the finance ministry. The current bull market prompted the EPFO to offload its equit...

      By Satvik Singh
    • Interest for 19-20

      Has anybody received Interest for 2019-20 credited in their account? News said 8.15% would be credited by Diwali but I couldn't see anything in my account.

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • Inoperative account of PF

      I have a company PF which I left 2010 and I didn't claim the PF amount. As gone thru EPFO website I got to know that my account will under inoperative account. I have sent composite claim form (Non...

      By Punitha M
    • PF fund withdrawal after retirement - Age 59

      I submitted PF withdrawal form when I took retirement from the Pvt employer and I received majority of the PF balance - employer contribution as well as my contribution. I applied after ...

      By Ajit Shah
    • Senior Citizens

      Govt. is only to extract taxes for its leaders. Senior Citizens get concessional or free welfare measures in a welfare state. Ours is a leaders govt. for its own welfare. Revenue hardly meets its l...

      By Vijay Agarwal
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)