Respected Sir,

I joined in the year 2009 August as senior Manager in private company from there within 6 months I was transferred to the project of their sister concerned . The Project got delayed, because of many reasons commissioned in Oct 2013, The Management has conveyed that company is suffering from recession and manpower reduction is required to survival of company. They have asked me to submit my resignation and they assured me all benefits (gratuity & encashment of leaves accordingly I have also submitted pf formsthroug emails & registered post In june & relieved on Oct 2014. Till date my final settlement is not done, I am 58 yrs age & having 33 yrs service my Pf is also not cleared till date I had written & oral spoken in telephone several times from my Native place. Pl. help more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
As suggested by many,pl meet your RPFC.Is your firm has PFtrust&how many employee are there.If all have same problem.assertain whether firm has credited to your PF A/C deducted from your salary.IN case of Trust,get annual statement to know contribution to FPS also.Now a days,I find young Assisstant PF Commissioner are helpful&technology savy.Process although takes more time with papers still moving from table to table,APFC can pull down below.Good Luck more  
I will suggest you fist find who is RPFC commissioner for your last Pf. How can you find that? You must be having your PF number. say HR/GGN/XXXX/YYYY or WB/CAL/LLLL/MMMM here HR stands for haryana, GGN for gurgaon and similarly other one is west bengal calcutta. Hence, you can find your regional PF office. From site, find the exact address of the office where your PF belongs to. I will firmly advise to visit that office in personal with empty papers and pen and meet the RPFC commissioner. He may advise you to fill some application or forms etc. Please do that.Also, please take all documents of all your service of 30 years including your PF details (number , transfer annexure Ks etc) for all 30 years. I wish you good luck to get your hard earned money. more  
My experience is few Private companies to this sort of delays. First, you have to ascertain the company paid the amount in your account.
next, visit your PF office and ensure your account is current. Normally the PF office will give the present Statement which will provide you all the details
Then You can claim the PF amount through the PF commissioner. Yes, the company has to sign the papers, Normally, if approached through PF office, companies do sign.
Then getting the money is formality. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Interest for 19-20

      Has anybody received Interest for 2019-20 credited in their account? News said 8.15% would be credited by Diwali but I couldn't see anything in my account.

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • Inoperative account of PF

      I have a company PF which I left 2010 and I didn't claim the PF amount. As gone thru EPFO website I got to know that my account will under inoperative account. I have sent composite claim form (Non...

      By Punitha M
    • PF fund withdrawal after retirement - Age 59

      I submitted PF withdrawal form when I took retirement from the Pvt employer and I received majority of the PF balance - employer contribution as well as my contribution. I applied after ...

      By Ajit Shah
    • Senior Citizens

      Govt. is only to extract taxes for its leaders. Senior Citizens get concessional or free welfare measures in a welfare state. Ours is a leaders govt. for its own welfare. Revenue hardly meets its l...

      By Vijay Agarwal
    • Senior Citizens Plight

      Got across a post written by a senior citizen known to me..His post is as follows..After the age of 70..senior citizens are not eligible for medical on EMI..No driving j...

      By Satyapal Singh
    • EPFO screws citizens

      While people are heartbroken over arrest of Rhea or angry with demolition of house of Kangana, EPFO lowered interest rate of 8.15% to subscribers for 2019-20 for now. Interest on your money.... So ...

      By Satvik Singh
    • when does the pension start

      I have just finished 58 years a few days back ( in August 2020 ). when I checked the PF portal no information is available regarding my pension number/Bank even though I filled it up 3 years back ....

    • PF deductions

      At he age of 58 PF becomes matured and payable to respective employees. PF should not be deducted if employee does not want to contribute. However, if deduction is made with consent of employee, bo...

      By Vijay Agarwal
    • Can employer deduct pf after 58 years ?

      If employer wants to retain employees after their retirement age then what is the procedure for it ?

      By Sonal Shingare
    • How to calculate pension under EPS 1995

      How to calculate pension under EPS 1995 after attaining the age of 58 years Date of Joining - 01/10/1983 Date of Exit - 30/06/2018 Pensionable salary (5 years average) = 13,017/- per...

      By Alok Kumar Shrivastav
    • PF - pension closure

      Dear friends, Already I closed my pf account in previous company employee /employer contribution is received 2years back , but in my pf account pension amount cannot able to withdrawn current...

      By Bala Gopal
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)