Hi All,
I withdraw my PF amount recently. EPFO office directly credited the amount in my savings account. Is there any way to get the statement of account and settlement details by mail/letter. So far I didn't get any letter from EPFO. I have to check with my previous employer. This withdrawal is taken before UAN assigned to the account.

Your comments are welcome.

Jothi more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
Before the UAN, all employers are getting the PF slips of employees, you may contact your previous employer more  
You may request the regional office for a coy of the settlement details. they will definitely provide more  
If pf has already credited the amount, then they have rightly done that without any error cuz they have calculated the amount as per the joining and leaving details of an employee provided by organisation. However in case , if you have completed your service less than 10 years then you will receive entire amount and if you have completed 10 years then only Pf amount you will receive , the rest amount will be saved as pension and it will be withdrawn once you have completed your age of 58. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)