I was worked for 15 years in one company and I was withdrawn my pf money . As I was completed 15 years I got a letter for pension.
Later I was joined in an other company, and getting PF. But I did not linked my earlier PF account with new company. Now shall I link/ club my earlier PF account with new one . If yes what is the procedure.

Venkatramulu CHILUKA more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
form 13 is for withdrawal. Withdrawal is not possible unless the PF account is kept inoperative for more than 36 months and if the Establishment was closed , Employee has left the Establishment due to ill health as Certified by ESI as authorised by the EPFO. Since u have joined other Employer, u shall transfer all the PF accumulations by filling Form 11 through ur present Employer. For EPS U shall submit Form 10C for availing Scheme Certificate only more  
You can submit your Scheme Certificate to your Regional Provident Fund Commissioner and can request them to link it through Form-13. Your seniority will be connected to existing account. more  
Please submit a copy of the letter received from PF and request them to attach the amount to the new account more  
yes you can do that Log in to pf web site more  
Yes You can Link and transfer Your Old PF account to New Company online only. It is very easy. Just register yourself with EPF and And Take UAN Number from your current employer. fill the details It will take 15-30 days only. Thanks more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)