i still have not received my pf amount even though all documents were submitted.it is 4 years now. i lodged a complaint and was asked to sent the ASR.I send it years back and have been writing to them reqularly but till today no response. Can someone polease help me.Also will I get interest for this amount more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
It would be better if you file a RTI about this with all the documents receipt submitted earlier alongwith the ASR. You will get the solution within a very short period of time. more  
The following document might help to reach concerned grievance officer: http://epfindia.gov.in/site_docs/PDFs/MiscPDFs/CitizenCharter.pdf Read the sections: grievance redress mechanism, rights of employees, service standards Additionally you can reach out to EPF Appellate Tribunal: http://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/EPFAT.php?id=sm4_index more  
Please put a grievance in the grievance redressal menu of the EPF website. more  
Yes you will get the interest till the date PF will pay you the full amount. Please visit the PF office if it is nearby and not in different state where you are leaving currently to sort this issue. Cheers more  
Interest on the amount shall be given to the best of my knowledge. As long as you hold your funds in the account, principle +Interest shall be given. But your case is pending since 4 years for disposal, do not know at what stage this is kept pending. As you started complaining and representing to various representatives, why cont you go in lodge in mygov.in to the respective officer concern to have a faster action. My best suggestion is write to PM - under grienvance your file will automatically move or you will get some reply. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)