Anyone can you please let me know how to proceed further regarding my EPF. I was working with an International School at Lonavala and I had EPF account. They deducted around 3500 per month and I worked there for 10 months and left. As the salaried account automatically deducted my salary, I did not ask for anything with the school management, and I could not go there afterwards. My question is whether I can get the money back or Is it possible to contiune my account further? I do not have even the account number. Eventhough my salary account balance is nil, the account is still active. It is in HDFC bank. Please help me to whom I should contact for the detials. I had contacted the HR Manager and accountant of the school, CVSL for a couple of times, and talked over phone also, but still there is no response from them. What is the procedure to continue my PF ? I do not have a PF still now after that. I am working abroad now. more  

View all 14 comments Below 14 comments
You may visit EPF Portal and submit your request thro Grivance portal or write a letter to your EPF office. On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Thankaraj P wrote: > more  
Employer should provide the PF account no., else its a case of fraud... On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 13:55:35 +0530 "Thankaraj P" wrote > more  
Try to get your payslip and check if the PF Account # is mentioned there. Else, ask your previous employer HR Team for the PF statement. That will have all details of your PF more  
First find out your account no. and then get it linked to UAN No. If you are in employment you can get your PF contributions and Pension contributions transferred to your new employer's account. The period of non-employment will be treated as non-contribution period. more  
Dear Thankaraj, You will get your PF deduction by applying claim form 19 & 10 C. Provided following conditions. 1. currently you are not working any where after you left international school. Since you may not be knowing the PF account number and all l You can verify this with your payslip given by the school. you have to submit this above claim forms thro the international school because the authorised person has to sign on the forms. Keep a self declaration letter address to RPFC, Your PF office where in the international school having the PF registration. Please state in this letter that you are not working anywhere presently. Mention your Bank Name: Bank account Number Bank postal address and IFSC Code for transfer of funds to your account. In case if you are not knowing the PF account number you may get in touch with the school for further details. Thanks G.Kumar more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)