6 clusters of Covid-19 symptoms
Their six suggested clusters are:
1. Flu-like with no fever: Headache, loss of smell, muscle pains, cough, sore throat, chest pain, no fever.
2. Flu-like with fever: Headache, loss of smell, cough, sore throat, hoarseness, fever, loss of appetite.
3. Gastrointestinal: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, sore throat, chest pain, no cough.
4. Severe level one, fatigue: Headache, loss of smell, cough, fever, hoarseness, chest pain, fatigue.
5. Severe level two, confusion: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, muscle pain.
6. Severe level three, abdominal and respiratory: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhoea, abdominal pain.
The six categories represent a spectrum of breathing difficulties. Understanding this range could help with clinical management and matching patients with the right care effectively and efficiently.
Analyzing patient-provided information on symptoms and their outcomes, the research team says that while 16% of Group 1 patients were admitted to hospital, almost half of those in Group 6 were.
They also found that patients in 4, 5 and 6 tended to be older, and were more likely to have pre-existing conditions ranging from diabetes to obesity.
The specific combination of symptoms reported by a patient was found to be a potential indicator of whether they would become severely ill. more
A: If sufficient distance is maintained right through the exercise period ,there will be less chances of Virus infecting .
Wearing a mask will not prevent oxygen intake . more
What are the likelihood situation scenes for persons who are taking precautions reasonably well?
[Average predictions is what I'm asking - average likelihood. For example, a person not wearing mask regularly, but practicing social distancing, hand sanitizing, but getting food delivered at home?]
And similar combinations thereof - if thought has been applied to these behavioral aspects.
Any reader who has an idea, kindly respond with details, please.
Thank you, and with best regards - Dr. Param Singh, Pune; 7387098556 more