BUT SOON DENGUE WILL START KNOWING OUR DOORS, WITH MOSQUITOES BREEDING IN ALL PARTS OF DELHI. MAY-JUNE TEMPERATURES WILL KILL MOST OF MOSQUITOES AND DENGUE WILL ALSO VANISH.
IT WILL BE FOLLOWED WITH WATER BORNE DISEASES LIKE COLRA, DYSENTERY, TYPHOID ETC. THE CIRCLE WILL ON LIKE THIS YEAR AFTER YEAR.
THE MAIN CAUSE OF ALL THESE PROBLEMS IS POOR PERSONAL AND SOCIAL HYGIENE. WITH DIRT AND GARBAGE ALL AROUND US AND POOR HYGIENE, THE CIRCLE WILL GO ON LIKE THIS. IT IS RIGHT TIME FOR US TO KEEP OURSELVES AND OUR ENVIRONMENT CLEAN AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.
1. INSTALL DUSTBINS AT ALL PUBLIC PLACES AND SHOULD ENSURE THE GARBAGE IS REGULARLY COLLECTED AND DUSTBINS ARE MAINTAINED PROPERLY.
2. FINES MAY BE IMPOSED ON PUBLIC FOR SPREADING LITTER AND CLEANING STAFF MAY BE PUNISHED FOR NOT CLEANING THE DUSTBINS.
3. IN SCHOOLS, PERSONAL HYGIENE MUST BE TAUGHT AND PRACTICED BY ALL INCLUDING TEACHERS, STAFF AND PRINCIPALS. THE STUDENTS AND SCHOOLS SHOULD BE REWARDED FOR GOOD RESULTS.
4. PUBLIC HYGIENE CAMPS MUST BE ORGANIZED AND PUBLIC MUST BE MADE TO REALIZE THE PLUS POINTS OF CLEAN LIVING. RAWS OR SOCIAL PERSONALITIES, PARDHANS, COUNCILLORS, MLAS, MPS ETC MAY BE INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS IN A BIG WAY.
5. ALL HEALTH SERVICES SHOULD BE MADE TO CONTRIBUTE IN MAINTAINING CLEANLINESS IN THEIR ORGANIZATIONS AND MAKING THE PUBLIC AWARE OF THE PLUS POINTS.
SWINE FLU OR ANY OTHER FLU CANNOT ENTER OUR BODY IF WE KEEP CLEAN, WASH HANDS WELL, WASH FACE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, GARGLE WITH WARM WATER AND KEEP OUR NOSE CLEAN.
THE VIRUS ENTERS OUR BODY MOSTLY FROM NOSE. THERE WILL BE IRRITATION IN THE NOSE, WHEN THE VIRUS ENTERS OUR BODY. IF WE IMMEDIATELY CLEAN OUR NOSE WITH WARM WATER AND GARGLE WITH WARM WATER, THE VIRUS WILL GET KILLED. DRINKING WARM WATER, WILL TAKE THE VIRUS INTO THE STOMACH, WHERE OUR BODY HEAT IS CAPABLE OF KILLING THE VIRUS. more
I would also like to point that Delhi has a huge population pressure. A small area with over 15 million people and more coming every year. This will invite deseases as well. Since the balance of life, nature is messed up. Well, we can;t stop people, but we can start thinking of measures for coming future. These epidemics will not stop otherwise. more