unable to get PF proceeds

Signed 1/3000
Online Signatures: 1
Regional PF commissioner
I left my employment during 2013 and applied to get my PF proceeds thro my ex employer during 2016. My employer says that i need UAN to get refund.As UAN was not in vogue when i left my employment So am unable to furnish this.Even after one year of my application for refund i have not heard anything from the department.My ex employer is not showing any interest,thus am left in lurch.I approached the Regional commissioner office at chennai (where i live) but they say that i have to approach the Hyderabad office where my jurisdiction lies.Am running from pillar to post with no avail
myEPFMar 02
If you have got your PF account no you can generate UAN. Can you send me details of your issue on epf_issues@yahoo.com more  
Mar 02

Related Petitions

Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)