------- Edited on 2021-03-06 -------
I booked Uber. After accepting the booking and waiting for quite some time, driver called in to know the drop location. On giving the location, he simply cancelled the booking. Booked another, and same happened. Following are the questions:
1. Is driver supposed to call in and ask for destination?
2. Is he allowed to drop the booking unilaterally?
3. If a passenger cancels the booking, he is being charged cancellation fee, but will driver be charged if he cancels the booking?
4. Both booking disappeared from my booking history. How can I rate such rude drivers?
5. Uber provides feedback and complain system through their App but only for issues related to ride you have taken. There is no way to raise any other issue through their app. No way to write to Uber. Can this be accepted? Should not they have mechanism to raise any sort of service related issues?