A complaint received from one of the consumer compelled me to write review of the operation of the company which seems to be a fraudulent company. The content of the mail is reproduced:
"1) I booked my consignment from Malvya Nagar, New Delhi to be delivered at Guwahati on 31st May 2015. The agency was M/S Aero Packers & Movers, Head Office:- House No:-46, Nihal Colony, New Palam Vihar, Phase-1, Gurgaon 122017. Their other address is Plot No:-777, Sector-26, Phase 2, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075.
2) The Consignment number was 078 and Bill number :-073. I paid Rs 4810.00 to them as the Delivery charge.The consignee was Swagata Borah, House No:-8, Happyvilla, Uzan Bazar, Guwahati-781003.
3) But till to day they have not delivered my consignment to me.
4) Their customer care number is 01243190004(as printed in the consignment note) is inoperative.
5) Their website is ‘myarrowgroup.com’(as printed in the Consignment note) does not exist.
6) One person named Mahender intimated me on 02.07.2015 that I had to pay another Rs. 5000.00 additional amount at Axis Bank in his account. His account number is 914010016644305, IFS Code utib 0001835. He intimated his account no by SMS to my mobile phone. I paid the amount that day at Axis Bank, Paltan Bazar Branch, Guwahati vide Transaction no:-9095.
7) The mobile number of Mahender is 91 9999516002.
8) Now he does not receive my phone calls. I often find his phone in switch off mode.
9) He once gave me a mobile number 09910685138 and asked me to contact at this number.
10) When I contacted the person having the mobile phone bearing the number as mentioned in para 10 has been regularly intimated me that I would receive my consignment in a day or two. He now refuses to receive my phones."
The above stated facts in the mail copmpelled me to visit their website and some other public domains and reveal the facts for further appropriate care.
1. The website is a non-existing.
2. The address stated in the invoice issued to the consignor are fake.
3. The modus operandii seems to be suspicious.
4. The address as available on some of the public domain is different from that mentioned on the consignment note.
5. Palam Vihar come in the State of Delhi wheras the consignment note state "Gurgaon"
6. Phone number as stated on the consignment note are unresponsive. Phone does not get picked up.
7. The consignment booked on 31/05/2015 has still not reached at Destination.
8. Payment of Rs. 5,000/- was taken in personal account.
The above is just the initial findings and sufficient to take care if you are planning to despatch any consignment through them.