He has not raised the issue of anti people policies of BJP/NDA government in the Parliament. The anti people actions of government are:
1. Reducing the interest rate on Senior Citizens Savings Scheme 2004 which is a Welfare Scheme to provide regular income stream to Retirees from Private Sector who do not get pension.
2. Reducing interest rate on RBI Savings Taxable Bonds.
3. Levy of 18% on Cooperative Housing Societies on Members' contribution causing double taxation and hardship to members. Cooperative Hsg. Societies were exempt from Service Tax, which is now part of GST, based on principle of Mutuality as Cooperative Housing Society and its Members are not two distinct persons.
4. He has not opposed Plastic Ban which has resulted in loss of livelihood to 44,00,000 families. Instead of ban government needs to have a collection system of discarded plastic bags etc. by Rag Pickers and install Plastic Recycling Centres where rag pickers can deliver the plastic items collected by them against payment. Thus it will generate employment.
5. He has not raised issue of the increase in Rape & Molestation crimes in Mumbai, which require death penalty to deter criminals.
6. He has not supported the issue of exemption of Sanitary Pads from GST.
------- Edited on 2018-04-29 -------
He has not shown his face after election. He has not opposed 18% GST on Cooperative Housing Societies which is double taxation. He has not opposed reduction in interest rate on Senior Citizens Savings Scheme 2004 to 8.3%. This scheme was started by Government to provide regular income stream to retirees from private sector who do not get pension. He has not opposed increase in property tax by MCGM by using capital value of flats resulting in double amount of tax which is hurting common man. He has not opposed recent hike in Bus Fares and discontinuation of Anand Yatri daily pass which is a blow to common man.