Recently I travelled in this train from Erode to Ernakulam in AC chair car. The coach seems to be a very old one. Following are the points I noticed besides the dilapidated state of the coach compared to other trains I have travelled in.
1. The arm rests made of steel and immovable even between seats.
2. All chairs facing in the same direction unlike other coaches.
3. Very few mobile charging points
4. On the day of my travel the coach reeked of some chemical probably some fumigation. I am
Not sure whether it was healthy to travel in a coach completely sealed with fumigant still in the air
5. When we pay the same for all trains why do we have to put up with such old outdated compartments? It’s a grossly unfair.