LocalCircles takes Social Media to the next level and makes it about Communities, Governance and Urban Daily Life. With LocalCircles, a citizen can get connected with their Government, City, Causes, Neighborhood, Interest, Needs and any other communities they are a part of.
When citizens get connected and become communities, it leads to transparency, easy availability of trusted information, easier collective action to address common issues and an easier/better urban daily life.
Using LocalCircles, organizations can reach out to citizens and understand collective issues, challenges, solutions, opportunities, pulse at macro or micro levels.
We’re looking for a talented, energetic individual to join our team as a “Senior Front End Developer/UI Developer” in our development office in Noida. Working closely with our product and Development teams, the person will be responsible for leading and creation of interactive modules, user interfaces across the full spectrum of our projects /products across desktop, mobile and tablets.
• Represent the front-end and interactive technologies in development and discussion of new modules and features for LocalCircles web and mobile products
• Take lead and responsibility for understanding the front-end and interactive requirements for releases and plan iteratively to meet the requirement and timelines and mobile products
• Collaborate with the product and filed research team on features and module development
• Identify the issues reported by the team and users, prioritize them and plan the fixes for each release
• Collaborate with the product and technology team and lead the UI implementation across development and testing phase
• Take lead and support Search Engine Optimization, Progressive Enhancement Accessibility (Section 508), Cross Browser; Execute component design patterns according to a LocalCircles and Industry best practices
• Troubleshoot issues reported by users and fix them with a quick turn-around
• Come up with a user experience design for basic features and enhancements
• Find and implement features to improve the performance of the web and mobile platforms
• Work with the business and marketing teams to understand the perspective of the users
• Hands on experience in building Single-page applications using Angular or React
• Hands-on experience with client-side templating languages like dust.js, mustache.js etc
• Experience with AngularJS and willing to learn any new technologies as needed
• Strong Creative and Graphics Skills
• Ability to create HTML5 mockups in Illustrator, Photoshop or Fireworks
• Ability to solve complex CSS and JS issues with quick turn-around
• Knowledge of PHP development is a big plus
• Ability and willingness to learn new framework/technology fast
• Excellent communications and collaboration skills to work effectively in
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
• Willingness to quickly learn new framework/technology
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently or as a member of a team
• Is highly motivated, positive and possess ability to prioritize when under pressure