Strategic advice to AAP for candidate selection
2) The party must wait till other parties declare list of their key and prominent candidates along with constituency name. In other words, let the other parties open their cards first.
3) Party must prefer local candidates to outsiders as a general rule.
4) Party should not hesitate in placing all heavy weights due to their better acceptability and convincing power because fate of the party will largely depend on the outcome of the Delhi elections.
5) Winability should be the major deciding factor in selecting the candidate and respective constituency for him.
6) Two candidates being equal on all other parameters, the candidate with more support base and better financial background should be preferred.
7) All leaders of the party must place themselves in most favoured constituency. 2013 results, composition of the voter base, party's opinion poll and sentiment swings during last 8 months must be seriously taken into conideration.
8) Kejriwal and all prominent leaders of the party must avoid opposition leaders/ rebels to have better chances of winning. Such list must come out after all other parties declare thier list.
9) LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST. Arvind kejriwal must not do any thing which makes the fight tougher.
The real challenge for Arvind Kejriwal and AAP is to win as many seats as possible and not defeating big shots. Party's fate and our hopes will depend on how much seats is won by the party. Whom AK defeats, will not matter.
I am sure that Kejriwal must have, by now, grown up as a much more matured and result oriented leader while keeping the basic principles intact. Too much experiments may ruin the fair chances of winning. more
shift or change any cndidate. So wait and watch others to adjust many other
social factors to finalise the candidates. more