Personal Cleanliness - What do you do
1. Sweeping of each room twice in a day including
usage of phenol one time.
2. Cleaning of Kitchen & toilets with proper sanitary
3. Disposal of waste to KMC Trolley on each day at
9 A.M except on Sundays & Holidays.
4. Arranging cleaning of Staircase on each Sunday.
5. Taking bath twice on each day with proper Soap /
oil or Shampoo once in a week.
6. Washing hands with Soap or running water prior
to take any foods.
7. Changing clothing each day and getting the same
water washed on plane water and followed by
proper cleaning by detergent powder.
8. Requesting neighbor to follow proper Hygienic
Steps to keep the locality clean including removal
of bush / jungles/ cleaning of drains.
9. Using mosquito removal "Dhup" or other products
10. Using Mosquito Net ( " MOSHARI") on each
I trust that the members of this circle are definitely following the above steps and or any other steps to keep the Home & Locality proper cleanliness.
Shyamal Dey Biswas, Management Consultant & Social Worker more