List every bribe scenario
We will then compile the top 10, seek your inputs on solutions for those and submit it to the party leadership so actions can be initiated in these areas.
Let us work together to make Delhi corruption free! more
Delhi Police allows to file online police report of article and document lost (http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/register.html). Can Delhi Police have an online system to file FIR for other issues also ? All developed nations support this feature.
It is very helpful because the complainant gets the time and peace of mind (no harassment faced because no police stations involved) while submitting the online complaint. Such online FIRs lodged can be further followed upon by a dedicated team of police professionals by calling the complainant or reaching at his/her address. This will actually stop the Bribe Problem in Police Stations. It will also save complainant from facing any harassment at the hands of Police while lodging FIR in Police Stations.
Extra cost incurred would be,
- Cost of implementing such an online system.
- Having a dedicated team of Delhi Police Professionals to review Online FIRs and then Call/Meet & get more info from the complainant.
- Having a Grievance Team for looking into complaints against this above said dedicated team (for reviewing online FIRs).
In India, the biggest problem is that people do not report because,
- Afraid of Police Stations.
- Prestige in society and neighborhood.
- No hope that something will change and others may benefit.
I remember that speech of Modi Ji where he said that there should be a unique website for every police station, a website dedicated to the listing of martyrs so that their names are not lost in history. But what about those who are suffering today ? Will this step of giving an online portal to citizens for making Online FIRs, not solve the basic problem of corruption in Police ? Most of the developed nations provide online filing of FIRs for speedy action by Police.
This also saves the effort cost of a Police representative noting down all the details from the complainant. Overall, this might also save some money/effort for the Delhi Police. Because the work for the Police Station officers who write the FIRs will be reduced considerably.
This could increase Crime Reporting to a significant extent. With the increased use of internet, this option of online filing (and also mobile apps) of FIRs will go a long way. Metros will see maximum such online FIRs being reported. more
1) Marriage certificate
(2) Birth certificate
(5) property related work
(6) school admissions
(7) traffic police
(8) In shops by police
(9) By police from road side thela and temporary shops
(10) I think this list will be endless if I will mention all the departments like this. As of today Mr CM has to stop it in all the environment then after one year we can again into this question. more