- Should IR be privatised or run with European staff?
The complaints on the Indian railway are at its peak. there is no one really attending to it worth while. Only FIRST AID is carried out. since the people who use railways try to forget the probl...By Dilip Kumar Pillai/
- IRCTC monopoly must go. Rlys should not give Monopoly to IRCTC for train tkt booking. It must a
Rlys should not give Monopoly to IRCTC for train tkt booking. It must allow tourism ministry or any other authority to start another Tkting App. IRCTC is arrogant , inefficient and costly. Its e...By MADHUKAR SHETH/
- Non supply of prepaid order by eCatering service of IRCTC.
I was not supplied my pre ordered meals and left to remain without food in the train.By Indra Mohan Jha/
- Entry of unauthorized travellers in sleeper or AC coach of the train with connivance of TTE
It is horrible conditions in many AC coaches of almost all trains in eastern railway. Unauthorised people forcefully occupy the seats/births of valid ticket holders, with connivance of the TTE. It ...By Rakesh Kumar/
- Selection of berth for senior citizen and concession for senior citizens
01 The language for selection of lower berth for senior citizen-all four options are not at all clear. 02 While utilizing reward points of some credit card linked to IRCTC in spite of ...By Mahesh Kapadia/
- Look towards Indian Railways
It is in favor of General people.By Tejendra Gupta/
- DON'T PUNISH US FOR BOOKING TICKETS ONLINE.
WHY ARE PASSENGERS PUNISHED FOR BOOKING TICKETS ONLINE? The govt wants us to go CashLess. But when we book tickets on the IRCTC website, we are required to pay a PUNITIVE "Convenience F...By VK Sharma/
- MAKE RAILWAYS BETTER
MAKE RAILWAYS BETTERBy SRINIVASAN BHASKARAN/
- tatkal booking problems
We face problems every time we think of ticket booking in irctc. govt should increase seats or coaches to meet public needs.More trains can be added for the same.By SUSHMA RATHI/
- Cleanliness of trains
Cleaning of trains before starting a journeyBy Amitava Dutta/
- Corruption in Booking of Tickets under Tatkaal scheme
The system of issuing tickets under the Tatkaal scheme now provides a designated booking window in all booking offices a day in advance of the journey date. But an unholy nexus of black marketeers ...By Asis Kumar Das/